The scholarship application deadline for the Colorado Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association closed on March 19, 2021.
To be eligible, the applicant must be a Construction Financial Management Association Colorado Chapter member, a family member of a member, or an employee of a company that has a member.
The applicant must be attending or have plans to attend an accredited college or university.
The scholarships may be awarded on the basis of:
- Membership status and participation in the Colorado Chapter
- Educational needs
- An interest in accounting and/or construction
- The number of applicants
Applications are due by March 19th, 2021, and will be reviewed for approval by April 16th, by the Scholarship Committee of the CFMA Colorado chapter, with final approval by the board of directors. The scholarship winners will be notified as soon as possible after the decisions have been finalized.
To be considered for an award, application packets should include all of the following items:
- Completed Scholarship Application (attached)
- An original 250- 500 word essay explaining why the applicant is seeking the scholarship.
- The Applicants relationship to the Colorado Chapter of CFMA
- Two references
QUESTIONS AND SUBMISSIONS TO:
Sylvia Sevier, Scholarship Committee Chair
Haselden Construction LLC 303-751-1478 or firstname.lastname@example.org